Longview Buyer Home Inspection
Buyer Home Inspection or Pre-purchase Inspection
A home inspection is a visual process where all of the items typically used within a home are tested and operated to verify proper operation or installation.
Home Inspectors opens and close the windows, check the roofing for leaks, turn on the air conditioning and heating systems. Inspectors will also fill the sinks and tubs to check for clogged drains, runs the shower and flush the toilets. All the while making notes on the condition and operation of all the systems and areas tested.
Why need a Buyer Home Inspection?
It is easy to get caught up in the excitement of buying a home such that you forget the essential part of getting a home inspection. Most of the time, as soon as the buyer gets the appraisal, he tends to think that the house is in a perfect condition. However, a home inspection and a home appraisal are two different things.
Reasons why you need a Buyer Home Inspection
1. A Buyer Home inspection gives one the chance to negotiate the buying price. If you inspect before buying the building, you automatically get the hence to bargain for a lower purchase price. The information gathered by the home inspector will be the factor in negotiating the initial price.
2. It saves you money. You may look at it as being costly but look at it this way, this inspection fee is significantly cheaper as compared to the amount of money you would use to rewire a whole house if you found this fault. It is better to be safe than sorry.
3. It enables you to have knowledge of what you are buying. The essential reason for a home inspection is that you get to know what you are buying. It is advisable to research fully on the potential home as you would any other purchase. The more information you have about your home, the fewer surprises you are likely to encounter about the structural state of the house.
Buyer Home inspection is a vital element in the process of owning a home. Upon completion, a report will be given to you and your agent with all the information needed to make a sound buying decision.
Buying a new home or building a new one is an important decision to make. You’re not only spending your hard-earned money, but you’re also giving the inhabitants a home where they will be safe.
If you just bought a newly constructed home, you might consider a new home inspection from HK Inspections.
Give us a call today (903) 485-7000.
Your Premier Longview TX Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced HK Inspections company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues, and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy that are found and observed during the inspection.
HK Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Longview TX area, we can help!
Owned and operated by owner and lead inspector, Jeff Kresta, HK Inspections prides itself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers. Pre-Purchase Inspection Longview TX, call us today (903) 485-7000.
Benefits For Our Customers
- We assure the inspection of and report on over 400 items
- We deliver a detailed report to you within twenty-four hours of the inspection
- We point out major and minor deficiencies to give you the complete picture of your new home’s condition
Safety, Security, and Peace Of Mind ~ We Take Great Pride In Every Inspection We Perform!